Tuesday, October 6, 2009

trink History 101


For those of you who don't know me personally, I first started to sell my jewelry from a wonderful little shoe store called Europa shoes in Pointe Claire, formerly owned by my cousin's family, now owned by my dear friend Amanda. Not only did I start to sell trink at this boutique when I was just a teenager but it was there that I grew into the shoe/accessory crazy girl that I am now;) I worked there part time as I went to school and learned all about accessorizing as well as how to fit numerous shoe boxes into the smallest spaces (back-store strategies), which believe me, has all come in handy!! I retired from the shoe biz just in time to open my own boutique, trink, but still have jewelry for sale at Europa. So if you are in the West Island and need fabulous footwear (and maybe some trink), go see my friends at Europa, they will take good care of you!


...my latest purchase from Europa, Manitobah mukluks! Look even better with crystals sewn to the fringes, courtesy of trink;)


http://manitobah.ca


Europa Shoes

307 St. Jean's blvd., Pointe Claire (Plaza)

514 695 4606

No comments:

Post a Comment