Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kytami for trink


Now that I got my excitement for fall out of my system, I would like to rewind to March 30th, 2009 when I had the pleasure of working on a photoshoot for trink with a lovely friend of mine, violinist Kyla Leblanc (Kytami), of Canadian music group Dehli 2 Dublin.
Kyla was in town, from Victoria B.C., for a show and was sweet enough to make the time to model for me! It was great to work with her as she is not only a talented musician but a natural born model as well, so we discovered! And at the end of our day of shooting, I got to relax & unwind to Delhi to Dublin, in show! Lucky me! Thanks Kyla xo

To find out more about Kytami's music, visit
Here is a photo from the shoot, to see more visit trink jewelry's website

No comments:

Post a Comment